We thank you for wanting to contribute a guest post to Not Your Father’s Charity. We are honored that you are interested in being a part of our online community of talented writers. Due to the success of Not Your Father’s Charity, we are looking to broaden our voice in the community. To do so, we would like to feature one guest post per month which will be on our website and shared via social media on all of the platforms we use.
While we are looking for a compelling and high quality story, we are particularly open to submissions from professionals, board members, donors or volunteers within the nonprofit or social enterprise sectors. We would also welcome receiving articles from entrepreneurs, business leaders, marketing and social media professionals.
- Please know that submitting an article does not guarantee that Not Your Father’s Charity will publish your submission.
- All submissions must be original content to which the guest author owns all of the rights. However, you are granting us the right to keep the content on our sites, promote it on all of our social media accounts and platforms and in any manner, which we typically promote our articles.
- Submissions cannot be published on any other sites with the exception of your website or blog.
- Articles published by contributors will be featured on our blog carousel on the date of publication and be categorized under “Community”. Posts will remain on the carousel until newer posts take its place. Articles may also be accessible on other websites associated with Elsey Enterprises and across all of our social media accounts and platforms.
- We do not accept links within the body of the article that link away from Not Your Father’s Charity.
- We do not accept links within the body of the post that link to your website or blog.
- We reserve the right to edit content for grammar, style and how we see fit.
- Not Your Father’s Charity will supply the images for posts to be published unless the guest author has an image that compliments the article and to which you own copyright and publishing rights. This will be done on a case-by-case basis for articles selected for publication.
- We do not have a word count, per se. We prefer articles that are between 500 and 750 words, but quality is much more important.
- Please include a two to three sentence bio for your submission. We welcome you adding links to your website, blog and/or social media accounts within this bio, which will be placed at the bottom of your article.
- We would like to reach out to all who contribute a guest submission because we know it takes time to write a high-quality piece. However, we cannot guarantee a response. You’ll hear from us if we are interested in publishing your article. Due to submission volume and staff bandwidth, if you do not hear from us within four weeks, you can assume we will not be publishing your submission.
- And here’s a tip: if you are looking to promote your organization, it’s best to demonstrate thought leadership within the article and promote within your bio.
Please submit your article below on our form. However, if you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.